CluneTech is a suite of software technology companies providing industry-leading solutions that simplify global business. Established in 1996 by entrepreneur Terry Clune and headquartered in Kilkenny, CluneTech has a footprint across four continents, and does business in more than 100 countries on a daily basis. The group has offices in 21 countries, and over 1,500 employees globally. Our technology streamlines business processes such as digital sales, global payroll, tax compliance, global VAT & cross-border payments. Together with our partners, we create seamless, secure and innovative solutions that provide the best customer experience to our clients around the world. CluneTech has been recognized as one of the Best Large Workplaces in Ireland, as well as a Best Workplace in Tech and a Best Workplace for Women. We are also proud to have retained our Platinum winner status in Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Awards for the seventh consecutive year. The group encompasses:
- TransferMate, the leading global B2B payments technology firm and Ireland’s latest tech unicorn.
- Immedis, a specialist division of Clune Tech, helping simplify international payroll and global mobility tax.
- Taxback International, recognised as a world leader in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
- com, providing both personal & corporate tax solutions and help people to claim tax refunds, file tax returns and recover VAT.
- Visa First specialising in arranging business travel visas and work permits for companies and organisations.
- Sprintax, the only online self-preparation US tax software for international students, scholars and non-resident professionals.
- Benamic, one of the world’s leading promotional marketing agencies.
- IDLF, a low-risk investment fund authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.